Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blog 10

In my opinion there are many big problems that writers face and these are some issues i faced as well when writing my research paper. The number one would have to be plagarism which is very is to avoid but as well as very easy to get things mixed up and end up putting quotes and not citing it. This semester seem to come along very well and hopefully end better. I am currently working with two classmates on our final and our topic 2012 and look up issues that we might face and see what people feel about this specific date. So i hoope to have no issues with our research.

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree with you.Plagiarism is the most important thing to deal with and citations is the only solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jigyasha, i think that it's hard, especially for me, to avoid plagarism when there is so much to think when you are writing. Sometimes a person can forget when they took a direct quote from the article. I suggest maybe re-reading the paper a few times to catch anything of that matter and maybe that may help.
    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete