Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blog 7: Essay 4 Reflection

Well The process to me completing my midterm paper as well as my powerpoint was just to focus and it for a while and just puttting some time into finishing it. What I usually do is find very good resources on the internet and read them to get some good information that way it will be easier to write about. Another thing i usually do is always look over what people wrote and had to say about my paper that way I could easily fix what i did wrong and wony make the same mistake.
In my powerpoint What I use to help me was the internet once again to help me with the images i needed and some good imformation to fit the images. The powerpoint wasnt somerthing really hard to do as in choosing the colors and how to set up. I guess I found it a little more easier since i went to an art school and used powerpoint before so i found it alright to use and not as hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment