Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog 8-Me ++

Well if i had to work up to the layers that define me or basically make me who i am today i would defiently start off with my hair. Then i would work up to my clothing which we use on a every day basics. Another big boundary is of course my apartment. Something that i would say that is like big bnoundary to me also is my skates which i use on a regular bases. And of course that last one where we spent most of our day in is school.
There are many things that are ment to penetrate these boundaries. These object can be found everywhere around us. Many of these objects can be found in our houses, some examples are from the technology we use fro example, the computer,radio,television and it also can even go from the sink, the shower and even the toilet. Something that I've noice that aslo break the boundaries are our notebooks which we always write notes on in school and bring it into somewhere esle.
And i would say that the time i dedicate to myself is when i do work at home and sit down and put effort in finishing it and also when we go to school and spend most of our time sitting in class. And last one would have to be my ipod which i use 95% of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment